How to download the MyProximus app?
Check with the MyProximus app all your usage, manage your products and bills and enjoy nice benefits.
Install the application for free: follow the instructions for your smartphone or tablet, or follow this procedure:
- Go to your app store to download and install the MyProximus app (not available on some Huawei devices):
Play Store for Android devices, 5.0 or higher
App Store for iPhone and iPad: iOS 10.0 or higher
- Click the icon to download and install MyProximus. This will take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, click the MyProximus icon which appears on your device.
- Read and accept the user conditions.
The MyProximus app is now ready for use.You can instantly check your usage.
- If you see the logo in the circle on the left upper side or when have a tablet without a SIM card, it is best to log in with your user name. This way, you can manage your products and change your Favorite App. You can also visit your advantage program (depending on your profile: Enjoy! or Play&Gold).
- If you are the administrator, you’ll see your payments, bills or payment statements.
- Do you see the usage of your own number but not your own name at the top left, but that of a colleague or relative? Then change your account details via the MyProximus website.
- Want to check the usage of a family member or colleague? Or of a Pay&Go card? You can add an account to the app.
Read our tips if you can't see all your usage.
Due to a trade conflict, Huawei cannot use Google services anymore. As a result, the MyProximus & Pickx app might be unstable on some Huawei devices. Unfortunately, on the Huawei P40 and Mate 30, they will not work at all. As an alternative, we advise you to visit the MyProximus website or the Pickx website.