To connect your Wi-Fi router to the Internet, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network on your computer. The name (SSID) and the password (Wi-Fi Key) of the Wi-Fi network are mentioned on the back of your Wi-Fi router. You will find this information on the inside, so you need to open the device.
- You are now connected to the Internet.
Do you want to change the name and/or password of your Wi-Fi network? Follow these steps:
- Connect your Wi-Fi router to the USB port of your computer.
- Surf to the configuration menu of your router on http://192.168.8.1 with a recent Internet browser. If desired, you can change the language at the top right of the screen.
- Enter admin as username and admin as password and click Log In.
- Check Auto-download (auto-update after a restart) and click Next.
- In the SSID field, choose a name for your Wi-Fi network of up to 32 characters. This is the name you will see in the list of Wi-Fi networks.
- In the WPA pre-Shared key field, choose a password for your Wi-Fi network.
- Check Modify password and click Nexr.
- Connect to Wi-Fi again from your computer by choosing the name of the Wi-Fi network you just chose and enter your password.
- The name and/or password of your Wi-Fi network have now been changed.
You can also download the complete manual (multilingual) of your device.