Configure your IPv6 internet connection
The fixed IPv6 connection is only available to businesses with the Pro+ and FullFiber Extended products.
Your IPv6 addresses are indicated on your welcome letter. If you no longer have your welcome letter, please contact us.
To configure your IPv6 connection, we advise you to contact your network administrator.
- The first subnet block (/64) will be used on the LAN interface of the Proximus router.
- The gateway address is the corresponding address which ends in: "1/64".
- If you opted for an IP pack (structured IPv6), the second half of the IPv6 subnet (/57) that was assigned to you will be routed to a device in your internal network (firewall or router).
Here is an example to clarify this:
- Your new IPv6 subnet: 2a02:a018:0040:4b00:0000:0000:0000:0000/56
- Subnet used on the LAN interface of the router: 2a02:a018:0040:4b00:0000:0000:0000:0000/64
- Gateway address: 2a02:a018:0040:4b00:0000:0000:0000:0001/64