If you have a smartphone, the MyProximus app should be installed on it. If you don't have a smartphone, choose Via MyProximus > Via the website.
- Open the text message you received from us about your bill or payment statement.
- Click on the link in that text to pay the amount due.
- The MyProximus app will open, possibly after you confirm. If necessary, tap Bills.
- Tap the pay button next to the amount due.
- Tap the Bancontact logo or the logo of your bank (Belfius, CBC or KBC) and sign in, if prompted.
- All the details (amount, account number, structured reference) are already filled in.
- Follow the procedure of Bancontact (via an app or card reader) or of the bank concerned (via an app, web or card reader) to confirm your payment.
- Pay no later than one working day before the payment due date.
If you pay after the due date, we can see that your money is on the way thanks to this payment via MyProximus. Avoid reminder fees in the future and opt for direct debit, so that you always pay automatically, on time, and correctly.
- Return to the MyProximus app and you will see that your payment is being processed. It can take a few working days before we receive the money from your bank.