Listen to your voicemail and delete or save your messages via the toll-free number 1969. You can still call the old number 1230 to manage your messages.
To listen to your recorded messages, call:
In the last 2 cases, you must enter your telephone number (without the country code) and your personal code (find your voicemail code online).
Call the toll-free number 1969 from your mobile, select option 1 (Listen to messages), and follow the instructions. You will be given the following options:
(1) Delete: to delete the message.
(2) Save: to save the message. Both played and un-played messages will be kept for 14 days. You can save them for another 14 days every time, but you must do this before the 14 days are up.
(3) Playback: to play the message again.
(4) Answer with a message: to send a recorded message in reply to a received message. This service does not work if the caller is a customer of another operator.
(5) Automatic call-back: to call back the caller. This service doesn't work if the caller has a hidden number hidden number .
(6) Forward message (to one person or a mailing list): to divert the message and add a recorded comment if desired. It is not possible to send messages to international numbers or special numbers (070, 0900, etc.).
(8) Hear date and time when message was left: to find out when you received the message.
(*) Return to previous menu.
(0) Help: get more information about the different options in the voicemail menu.
Activate the free Extended Options first by calling 1969, option 3 (Settings).