Important information for the developer
By providing Proximus infrastructure in the public domain, we ensure that future customers can use our services or those of another provider that uses our network.
Proximus, like other utility companies, will charge for works in the public domain, in lots where new streets are being built. In practice, this means:
- €500 (VAT incl.) study cost per project
- €95 (VAT incl.)/living unit (house, apartment or business unit)
Note: the trenches are not provided by Proximus as part of the infrastructure works and must therefore be provided by you.
- There are 2 exceptions to this change:
- Not a new street, but an existing one? Nothing changes for you.
- If you concluded a partner agreement with Proximus, or would like to, this new measure does not apply to you. Want more information about a partnership with Proximus? Contact us! We will get back to you within a week.
For each new request you will receive an offer in advance, which gives you a clear idea of the costs of your project. After the works, you will receive a bill.