Pre-Check and Ordering
Obtain your Leased Line price quotations by click of a few buttons
This Internet application allows you to calculate installation costs as well as rentals for both national and international lines. Estimates made via this tool are only informative but provide a first indication on the prices. Proximus Wholesale can provide the official and final quotations including discounts that may apply for your company. For firm quotations please contact our sales service.
Pre-Check with Inquiry e-Tools
Check the availability of a product at an address for Carrier DSL, Explore or Regulated products
We provide you a set of Inquiry tools to enable you to perform automated checks for availability of wholesale products for your (potential) customers. Depending on the product there are different tools available on the Personal Page e.g.:
- Wholesale Service Ordering
- Explore Availability Tool
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM) Tool
- Online check of availability of products for an address
- Checks based on telephone number or address
- Select the technology on which you want to offer a product to your customer
- Checks can be done via Web interface or via an XML interface
Submit your orders online in a fast, safe and paperless environment
- The Proximus Online Ordering tools enable you to electronically submit your Explore, Leased Lines, ISDN, PSTN, Carrier DSL Wholesale and Regulated products orders in a fast, safe and paperless environment.
- You can submit an order for "New" line for all the products. For certain products you can also transact for e.g. a 'Move', 'Change of Speed', 'Cancellation' etc.
- For each order you will receive a confirmation with a Reference number.
- For xDSL Explore products an inbuilt Availability Inquiry check is mandatory before accessing the e-forms. This pre-check allows you to check if an end-user can have a particular xDSL / Explore service. The check is based on the technical network path of the end-user.
View and track your order status during the provisioning process for PSTN, ISDN circuits, Leased Lines, Carrier DSL, Explore or Regulated products and review history of closed orders
- Different tools enables you to view online and follow-up the order status for PSTN/ISDN PRA, Leased Lines, Carrier DSL, Explore or Regulated products.
- View this information at any time during the provisioning process and this application will also allow you to view the closed orders history for the same products.
- Several search criteria to refine your search e.g. you can directly search on the line number or provide the Reference number or search based on Order date etc.