You use up data when you watch TV on your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
How many MB do you use per hour to watch TV on the go?
- Via the TV application: between 500 MB (standard definition) and 700 MB (high definition) per hour.
- Via proximustv.be: between 675 MB (standard definition) and 735 MB (high definition) per hour.
This data is deducted from your fixed Internet subscription (if you watch TV via Wi-Fi) or your mobile subscription (if you watch via the 3G or 4G network).
Are you a Tuttimus or Minimus customer? Each mobile number included in your pack receives 1 GB of free internet volume and more to watch the TV app.
So, how much of your data bundle have you used for TV this month?
There are 3 ways to keep track of your usage
- Via the Proximus TV app
To consult your data usage, press :
- In French : Paramètres > Gestion des appareils > Ma consommation 3G/4G (ou Wi-Fi).
- In Dutch : Parameters > Toestellenbeheer > Mijn 3G/4G-verbruik (of wifiverbruik).
You can also configure one or several alerts (this function is not available for Windows).
- Via the MyProximus application
Download the MyProximus application to keep track of your usage and to avoid bill shocks.
- Via the MyProximus website
Consult your usage to keep track of your remaining fixed Internet and mobile data.