Test your mailbox via Proximus Webmail
Check whether your mailbox is working is via Proximus Webmail, even if you normally consult your e-mails using an e-mail program or app on your computer, mobile or tablet. That way, you consult your e-mails directly on the server and not via the application of a third party. If you can send and receive e-mails via Proximus Webmail, then your mailbox is working correctly and the problem is not related to your mailbox:
- Surf to Proximus Webmail.
- Enter your full e-mail address and the password of the mailbox and click on Connexion or Inloggen.
Forgotten your password or can't log in? Set a new password. If you cannot log in after changing the password, contact us.
Please note: If you normally use an e-mail program or app, you will have to use the new password there as well.
- Click on New. To change the language of the webmail, press , Basic settings and choose your language.
- Enter your own e-mail address in the To field and type "Test" in the Subject field. Click on Send.
- Now, return to the Inbox. If you receive the e-mail with "Test" as its subject, your mailbox is working correctly and you can check your settings in the next step.
Haven't received the e-mail?
- Disable the forwarding of e-mails to another e-mail address , even if this is your own e-mail address.
- Disable e-mail filters, as these can prevent you from receiving e-mails.
- Is your mailbox full? You can check the e-mail quota in Proximus Webmail (at the bottom left). Delete some e-mails if your mailbox is full.
- Send a new e-mail to yourself. Still haven't received the e-mail you sent? Contact us.