Do you want to install your SwipeBox? First, follow the steps below.
Then download the SwipeBox app to display the content of your mobile phone or tablet on your television.
- Install the SwipeBox between your Proximus TV decoder and your television. To do this, follow the instruction guide in French or in Dutch .
- Unplug the existing HDMI cable from the HDMI input of your television and plug it into the HDMI input of your SwipeBox (marked "from STB").
- Connect the supplied HDMI cable between the SwipeBox (output marked "To TV") and your television (HDMI input).
- Turn on your TV. If necessary switch the HDMI channel to which you’ve connected the SwipeBox.
- Connect the SwipeBox to the power supply (with the included power cable and USB adapter).
- Follow the instructions displayed on your TV screen.
- Select your language (with the SwipeBox remote control).
- If you choose a wireless connection between your modem and your SwipeBox, select your Wi-Fi network. There are two options available:
- Select the WPS option for automatic configuration (for B-box 2 and B-box 3 modems).
- Whether manually choose the Wi-Fi network you want to log. Enter the requested password (with the SwipeBox remote control).
Your SwipeBox will only work on the Proximus Internet network.