Please note: If you have a free domain name, you cannot manage DNS records in MyProximus.
- Log in to MyProximus to view your products. Don’t have an account yet? Create a MyProximus account.
View your products Opens a new window
Forgotten your login or password? Find your login and reset your password.
- Go to Other products and click on your domain name.
- In the box DNS settings you will see an overview of all your DNS records. Click on Manage DNS to create or modify DNS records.
- Click Hosted Domains.
- Click the domain name for which you want to add a DNS record.
- Click the DNS tab and then click DNS Records and Add New DNS Record.
You can change or deactivate existing records by clicking them and selecting Edit or Deactivate record.
- Now select the type of record you want to add or change. The fields to be filled in will depend on the type of record you have chosen.
- Click Finish.
Your DNS record has now been added or changed.