Protecting your privacy is essential for Proximus.
Proximus collects certain personal data in accordance with privacy legislation (GDPR, e-privacy, etc.):
- your contact details: e-mail, postal address, telephone number, etc.
- data concerning your use of TV, telephone or Internet.
Complete information on the processing of personal data by Proximus is available at www.proximus.be/privacy.
You can change your privacy settings:
- Use of your data for commercial purposes, for personalized recommendations on TV programs and personalized TV advertising:
You can change your privacy settings. You must be administrator of your MyProximus account.
Log in MyProximus:
Change your privacy settings
You arrive at the page My privacy.
- Your communication channels through which we can contact you: e-mail, mail, mobile, etc.
You can modify your communication channels. Log in MyProximus:
Change your communication channels
You arrive at the page My notifications.
- Don't want to receive any commercial calls?
You can register on the "Don't call me" list on the website www.bel-me-niet-meer.be (NL) or www.ne-m-appelez-plus.be (FR), call 078 77 00 12, or send a letter to the Belgian Direct Marketing Association, Noordkustlaan 1, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden.
NB: Proximus is not responsible for compliance with this list and does not monitor such compliance. More information on www.proximus.be/privacy.
- Don't want to be listed in the 1307 telephone directory?
Call us on 0800-98 022 or send an e-mail to email@example.com