The light indicators of your CPL adapter can be red or white and blinking rapidly or slowly:
- White and solid: the connection is good and the network is correctly configured.
- White and blinking rapidly: the device is being configured.
- White and blinking slowly: the device is on standby. It will restart the moment you start using the Internet or television.
- Red and blinking rapidly: the CPLs are not communicating with each other.
- Red and blinking slowly: the signal is poor.
If the light indicator of your CPL is red, we advise you to restart your CPLs