Sync files in OneDrive for Business
Upload files automatically from your computer to OneDrive with the synchronisation folder on your computer.
- Log in to the Microsoft Office 365 page. Fill in the username and password you chose when you installed OneDrive for Business via MyProximus.
- Click OneDrive in the start screen; you will arrive on the Documents overview page.
- Click Sync > Sync now > OK.
- The Connect login screen will appear; fill in your Office 365 username and password again, and click Connect.
- OneDrive will suggest a location for the sync folder. If you prefer another location on your computer, click Replace.
- Select Sync now; when the synchronization is complete, click Show my files. The sync folder will open via your browser.
From now on all documents or folders that you save in the synch map will upload automatically to OneDrive for Business. A green check next to the file means it has been successfully synced.
That allows you to synchronise and keep 20.000 files.