Share files with OneDrive for Business
Files in OneDrive for Business are private unless you personally make them available to other users. You can do this easily by making a link.
Publishing and sending a link to external users
- Click to the right of the file you want to share, and select Get a link.
- Define the access to the file in the pop-up: select Edit or View Only in the drop-down menu on the top right.
- Copy the link and send it to the recipient.
When the recipient clicks the link, the file will open on his/her computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can track the changes made by other users in the columns Modified and Modified by. To see older versions of a modified file, right-click on the file and select History in the drop-down menu.
Disable a link
- Click next to the file or folder.
- Select a Create link in the left menu.
- Click Disable.