Download OneDrive for Business in the Play Store or App Store.
Activate and install OneDrive for Business
As a result of the end of our agreement with Microsoft on August 1, 2019, it is no longer possible to activate your One Drive account via Proximus. If you have already activated an account, you can continue to use it.
OneDrive for Business is a location where you can save, sync and share files. As part of Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive for Business allows you to edit files from any location, on any device.
Install OneDrive for Business
If OneDrive was activated and linked to your account, you can install OneDrive for Business on your mobile, tablet or computer.
- Go to Microsoft Office 365, click Settings at the top right of the screen, and select Settings Office 365 in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Install and manage software; you will arrive on the installation page of OneDrive for Business.
- Select your language and start the installation. Choose Save file in the pop-up and click Run in the next screen.
- You will receive a message when the installation is complete. Click Finish to complete the process.
- Go to the Microsoft Download Center. First, read the system requirements to see if you have the right version of Mac OS.
- Click Download and select Save File in the pop-up. Open the file and click Run.
- Enter your Office 365 username and password. OneDrive for Business is now installed.