Add users in Office 365
As of June 1st 2022, we will terminate Office 365 in pack . Renew your license if you want to continue using the service.
Want to add new users in Office 365? As an administrator you can create Office profiles, even after the configuration of Office 365.
- Log in to Office 365, click on the menu and select Administrator.
- Click on Users > Active Users.
- Click + Add a user to add a new user.
- Fill in the Display Name and User Name fields. A temporary password for each new user will now be created by default. Want to choose a password yourself? Click Password and Let me create the password.
- Select an available license. More info? Discover how to manage licenses in Office 365.
- Click Add. Microsoft will now e-mail the login details to the user.
The Office profile is ready for use; the user can now log in and start working in Office 365.