Termination of Office 365 in pack
In order to guarantee all our customers the most efficient service possible, we are adapting our product range. As a result, Proximus will no longer offer the Office 365 service in its packs as of June 1st 2022.
Do you have a pack and do you still want to keep using Office 365? Migrate your Proximus Office 365 account to Microsoft by renewing your license directly with Microsoft or work with ClearMedia to choose a suitable solution tailored to your business. Please note that in both cases you will be converting your current Office 365 license to a paid version.
Migrate your Office 365 license to Microsoft or ClearMedia
You can only migrate your Proximus Office 365 account to Microsoft, once Proximus has discontinued the service. After Proximus stops the service, Microsoft will keep your solution accessible for 1 month, after this period it will no longer be accessible. Do you choose to continue using the service after June 1, 2022? In that case you have 2 options:
- Using your web browser, go to your Microsoft administrator account .
- Log in with your username and password. Have you lost the password or login for Office 365 ? Reset it.
- In the menu on the left, click Facturation or Facturering, then Acheter des services or Services aanschaffen.
- Go to Achat auprès de Microsoft or Kopen bij Microsoft.
- Click on Afficher les produits or Producten bekijken.
- Enter Office 365 in the search box.
- On this page, you'll find the Office 365 options.
- Choose the option most appropriate for you, then click Détails or Details.
- Follow the Microsoft purchasing process.
Our subsidiary ClearMedia is a leading expert in supporting SMEs and large corporations. Choose simplicity and let them help you choose an Office 365 license based on the needs of your business. In addition, they can also help you with a personalized service. Contact ClearMedia on 03 658 00 36.