Your new document will have a different look. We'll be happy to explain things to you about your new bill (for business customers) or payment statement (for private customers). Please be aware of the following:
- During the transfer you'll exceptionally receive 2 bills:
- One final bill in the old system with the old layout;
- Your first bill or payment statement in the new system from the date that the previous bill was closed. The amount due indicated on this document may differ from what you normally pay because the period for which you are charged differs from the normal cycle. However, the following month, you'll find the usual subscription fees on your bill again.
- The bank account number has changed. Make sure that you pay the amount due on your payment statement or bill to the right bank account number.
- Your customer number has changed. Nothing changes for you. It is simply a new identification in our systems.
- The date of your bill or payment statement may change: you may receive your bill or payment statement on another date of the month.
- A new billing or payment statement period is applied: you are now billed per calendar month, i.e. from the first day of the month to the last day of the month.