Your new document will have a different look. We'll be happy to explain things to you about your new bill (for business customers) or payment statement (for private customers). Please be aware of the following:
- The change will take place in three steps.
- At the usual time of the month , you will receive a bill with the old layout for the final time.
- A little later, you will receive your first bill or payment statement with the new layout . It runs from the closing date of the previous bill to the end of the ongoing month. Just this once, this period will be shorter (example A) or longer (example B) than one month: similarly, your subscription amount will be different to what you're used to.
- The following month, you will find the usual subscription amount again since you will now be billed per calendar month , i.e. from the first day of the ongoing month until the end of the ongoing month.
- The date on which you receive your bill or payment statement may vary: you may now receive it on a different day of the month.
- A new period for your bill or payment statement will apply: you will now be billed per calendar month, i.e. from the first day of the month until the last day of the month.
- From now on, you pay your subscription for the current month and your consumption (if you exceeded your bundle) of the previous month. You will see both amounts and both periods clearly stated on your bill or payment statement in the new layout.
- The bank account number has changed. Make sure you pay the amount due on your payment statement or bill to the right bank account number.
- Your customer number has changed. Nothing changes for you. This is simply a new identification in our systems.
- On your new bill or payment statement, you can no longer see which numbers you have called. But this is possible digitally:
- Are you a private customer? text "SHOW" to 8787, one-off, on each mobile phone for which you want to see call details. After 24 hours, you'll be able to consult the usage details of your payment statement on MyProximus (only via the website).
- Are you a business customer? You can consult the usage details of your bill on MyProximus (only via the website).