How to lower the energy consumption of your decoder? Put your decoder in standby when you are not watching TV by pressing the key of your remote control.
You can lower your energy consumption even more by configuring the standy mode on your decoder:
New TV menu
Put your decoder in standby
Configure your decoder so that it switches automatically to standby after a certain period
(between 1 and 9 hours). The decoder will switch to standby if you do take no action during a certain period. We advise you to choose a 4-hour delay. Just before the decoder switches to standby mode, you will see a warning on your TV screen: you will then have the choice to activate or not the standby mode.
- Press the key and select:
- in French: Paramètres > Système > Mode veille > Veille.
- in Dutch: Instellingen > Systeem > Sluimerstand > Sluimerstand.
- To watch TV again, simply press the key.
- What happens with your recording? The decoder will automatically leave the hibernation mode to start a planned recording.