Change your subscription or Pay&Go card
You can easily switch to another rate plan free of charge if you already have a Pay&Go card, subscription or Full Control (What is Full Control?).
Want to know the rates of your current plan? Consult your rates. To know the name of your current Pay&Go rate plan, type #122# and press the call button.
Switch to a Pay&Go card
- If you already have a Pay&Go card, you can call the toll-free number 1911. You are allowed to change up to three times per year; as from the fourth time, you will pay € 6,20 per change.
- If you have a subscription or Full Control, you can contact our customer service to transfer to a Pay&Go card. Is your mobile number part of a Pack? In that case, please visit one of our shops.
Switch to a subscription or Full Control
- If you have a Pay&Go card, you can choose and order a subscription. If you still have calling credit left on your Pay&Go card, this will be automatically deducted from your first bill.
- If you have a recent subscription or Full Control, you can switch to another subscription or Full Control in MyProximus. Is it not possible in MyProximus? Please visit one of our shops.
Note: Did you choose a mobile phone when you took out a subscription? Usually, you can change your rate plan afterwards, but you can't change your DataPhone option.
- Open the MyProximus app and log on as an administrator. You don't have the app yet? Download the MyProximus app.
- Tap Products .
- Scroll down and tap the My Mobile card.
- Scroll down and tap Prefer another subscription? under My subscription.
- Choose the desired subscription and tap Order. If you can't change your subscription online, you can contact us directly here.
- Log in to MyProximus as an administrator to view your products. You don't have an account yet? Register to MyProximus.
View your products
- Tap on your mobile number.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page. Under Your mobile subscription, click Show alternative plans.
- Choose the desired plan and click Order.
- Click Confirm to change tour subscription.
Did you find this helpful?