Are you a new user or have you forgotten your Call Connect password? Configure a new password on the Call Connect Web Portal.
NB: If you change the password in the Call Connect Web Portal, then you also have to change the password for the Call Connect app on your mobile phone, PC or Mac.
- Surf to the Call Connect Web Portal and click Forgot user name or password?
- In the Username field, enter your username (e.g. usr12345678). You can find it in the e-mail you received upon the activation of Call Connect. You've lost this e-mail? Consult your Call Connect administrator or contact us.
- In the User type field, select Enduser.
- Click Confirm.
- You will receive an e-mail with a temporary link to reset your password. Click this link.
- Enter your username again, choose a new password and confirm this password. The password must have at least 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 digit.
- Click Confirm and OK.
You can now log on to the Call Connect Web Portal or the Call Connect app.