- Open the Call Connect app.
- Tap on to call a contact or on to dial an internal or external number. Don't see your contacts? Tap on Directory and choose Local Address Book.
- Choose a contact or enter a number and tap on . To call the last number dialed, press directly.
Please note: If you have not configured the Call Connect app, your mobile will use the standard app to make calls and your contact will see your mobile number.
To make calls from your Call Connect number:
- Tap on and choose Call Settings.
- Tap on Dialing Service and choose Call Through or Call Back.
- Tap on OK.
Your Call Connect number will now be displayed each time.