Change the address of your bill or payment statement
Would you like your bill or payment statement to be sent to a different address? You can change the address in MyProximus (via app and via web). You need to be administrator, of your account. Proceed as follows:
- Via the app: Tap in the left corner on your picture or your initials. You see the logo? Log in first with your credentials.
Tap on Customer account.
Via the website: Click the button below.
Change the address
- Scroll to Billing address.
- If you receive more than one bill or payment statement per month from Proximus, enter the telephone number for which you want to change the address.
- Fill in the new address.
- If you want, you can have the document sent to a PO box.
- If you want, you can add a third party's name (another person or a company name).
- Click Save changes and Confirm.
Following a check, the changes will be implemented within 5 days. If your bill or document has already been drawn up by us, it will still be sent to your old address one last time.
Will you also be moving? You can notify us of your new address online. It's best you do so 4 weeks before you move.
Did you find this helpful?