2 Wi-Fi Bridges are needed to connect a decoder to your b-box 2.
Upgrade your b-box 2
- Call 0800 96 332.
- Enter the line number (shown on your last bill) and follow the menu instructions.
- Wait 20 minutes. The modem will reboot automatically.
Install the 1st Wi-Fi Bridge near your b-box 2
- Check that the little lever on the back of the Wi-Fi Bridge is in "Access point" position .
- Connect the Wi-Fi Bridge to the modem on a TV port using the Ethernet cable.
- Plug the Wi-Fi Bridge in to an electrical socket.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi Bridge by pressing the button at the back. The led will light up.
Within 2 minutes, the
led will light up. Your Wi-Fi Bridge is in transmitter mode.
Install the 2nd Wi-Fi Bridge near the decoder
- Check that the little lever on the back of the Wi-Fi Bridge is in "Auto" position .
- Connect the 2nd Wi-Fi Bridge to the decoder using the grey ethernet cable.
- Plug the device in to an electrical socket.
- Switch it on by pressing the button on the back of the Wi-Fi Bridge. The indicator will light up.
Syncing the two Wi-Fi Bridges
- Press for 2 seconds on the WPS button of the Wi-Fi Bridge connected to the b-box 2.
- Within 2 minutes, press for 2 seconds on the WPS button of the Wi-Fi Bridge connected to the decoder.
The WPS leds of the two devices will light up. The Wi-Fi ledof the Wi-Fi Bridges light up: your decoder is connected to the network. The led remain lit on the second Wi-Fi Bridge: it is connected to the other Wi-Fi Bridge.
If you have several decoders, install one Wi-Fi Bridge per decoder.