It is no longer possible to create a free website.
Free websites are only available for existing users. Would you like to build your own website? Take a look at our hosting solutions.
Link your domain name to your Web space or another website. This way, you can make sure that people who surf to your domain name (e.g. www.yourwebsite.net), will automatically be redirected to another URL (e.g. to your Web space users.skynet.be/yourwebsite). You can only link to an existing web space on http://users.skynet.be/your-website.
- Log in to MyProximus to view your products.
View your products
- Go to other products and click on your domain name.
- Go to the URL Forwarding box (NB: if you make use of URL forwarding, meta tags will not be sent, which means that your website will not be entered in the search engines).
- The domain name that you have registered is pre-filled in the "From" field. If needed, type in the "From" field the part preceding the URL (for instance: www in www.yourdomainname.be).
- In the "Forward to" field, enter the URL to which you want to redirected. You can redirect to your Web space (e.g. users.skynet.be/yourwebsite) or to another (e.g. www.yourwebsite.be).
- If checkmark the box Cloak, the destination will remain hidden to the visitor of your website. They will keep seeing your domain name in the address bar instead of the name of the site to which you redirect.
- Click the button Create a URL forward. Your visitors will be redirected to the website you have chosen.