Do you wish to change your PhoneMail settings? You can do so using via your own telephone or any other number in Belgium or abroad.
If you are not calling with your own phone, you will need to enter your telephone number (without the country code) and your PhoneMail code.
Call the number 1969 from your own phone and follow the instructions:
Call the number 1969, choose option 3 "Settings" and follow the instructions. The following options are available to you:
(1) Change your personal greeting and name: record a new welcome message lasting a maximum of 60 seconds.
(2) Personal code: activate or change your PhoneMail code.
(3) General options:
(4) Incoming message alert: choose to be notified whenever you receive a new PhoneMail message.
(5) Mailing lists: create and change up to 20 mailing lists and add up to 20 people to each list. This allows you to send prerecorded messages to different landline and mobile numbers at the same time. It is not possible to add international numbers or special numbers (070, 0900, etc.).
(*) Return to previous menu
(0) Help: get more information about the different options in the PhoneMail menu.
All changes are executed immediately.
You cannot disable PhoneMail yourself, contact our customer service so we can change it for you.