Do you have a subscription with a monthly bundle for calling, texting or surfing? In that case, you receive an SMS:
- when you have used up all or part of your bundle;
- when you have used up €10 and then €50 on top of your bundle.
The SMS messages are immediately sent to the number concerned, but for older subscriptions, there may be a delay (max. 11 hours). In any case, we do not send alerts between midnight and 7 a.m.. If you surf via 3G/4G on a tablet, laptop or Apple device, the alert will appear on your screen.
If you have almost reached your limit or have exceeded your Internet volume, you can purchase extra data.
Prefer not to receive SMS messages? Or when you reach a different limit? You can change this for all your mobile subscriptions, unless it is an old tariff plan. To do this, you need to be the administrator in MyProximus. You can do this via the MyProximus app and the MyProximus website:
Via the MyProximus app:
- Open the app and tap Products.
- Select your number and tap Settings followed by Other.
- Tap on SMS notifications (usage). If you want to stop receiving alerts, slide the button to Off.
- In Define my notifications, fill in the amounts above your bundle at which you want to receive an SMS alert.
- Tap Confirm.
Via the MyProximus website:
- Log in to MyProximus to adapt your alerts.
Adapt your alerts
- Select your number and click Settings followed by Other.
- In SMS notifications (usage), fill in the amounts above your bundle at which you want to receive an SMS alert. If want to stop receiving alerts, slide the button to Off.
- Click Confirm.