Transfer, order or cancel a Norton licence
You have a new mobile, tablet or computer and want to keep your Norton security?
Transfer one of your licenses to the new device or purchase an extra license. You can also cancel an existing license.
How do you transfer a Norton license?
- Install Norton Security 1 or 5 on the new mobile, tablet, or computer you want to secure.
- If no licenses are available anymore, during the installation Norton will suggest that you transfer a license.
- To transfer a license, select the device you no longer want to secure.
Please note: If you have Norton Internet Security (purchased before 1/7/2014), you can only transfer the license to another computer.
How do you order an extra Norton license?
- Log in to MyProximus to view your Norton products.
View your Norton products Opens a new window
- In the Add licenses section, click the Order button.
Please note: If you have Norton Security 5 (as an option with your mobile subscription) or Norton Internet Security (purchased before 1/7/2014), you cannot purchase any extra licenses.