You ordered Norton Security 1 or Norton Security 5 and downloaded Norton directly from the Norton website, App Store or Play Store? Then you will have to enter your product key to use the app once it’s installed.
You do not need this key if you download Norton via MyProximus.
Where do you find the product key?
- Log in to MyProximus to see your Norton products. If you don’t have a MyProximus account, you have to create one first.
View your Norton products
- Select Norton Security 1 or Norton Security 5.
NB: If Norton Security 1 is not displayed automatically, first select the mobile phone subscription that you used to order Norton and click Norton Security 1 in the Options box.
- You will find your product key (a combination of 13 digits and letters) on the right of the screen.
How do you use the product key?
- Open the application and click the "I have a partner code" link on the start screen.
- Enter Proximus in the Partner code field.
- Enter your key in the Product key field (also called the Key or PIN code).
You only have to enter the product key once. The next time you use the app it won't be necessary.