Do you already have a user name for MyProximus? In that case you can also log in with your mobile number on the MyProximus website.
You can activate and deactivate this option.
If you want, you can change the mobile number you use to log in.
Is your mobile number not recognized?
Maybe you don’t have a MyProximus account yet? Register first.
If you do have an account, you may not yet have activated your number to log in. Activate your number as follows:
- Log in to MyProximus with your user name to activate your number.
Activate your number
- You'll arrive on the My account page. In the Mobile number field, enter your mobile number. If it’s already filled in, go to step 3.
- Click Use your number as login.
- If necessary, correct your number and click Continue. Do you get an error message? In that case, you're already using the mobile number for another MyProximus account. Enter another mobile number.
- Fill in the SMS code and click Continue. From now on you'll be able to log in with your mobile number.
Would you rather not log in with your mobile number?
Do you only want to log in to MyProximus with your user name, but not with your mobile number? Then proceed as follows :
- Log in to MyProximus with your user name to deactivate your number.
Deactivate your number
- You'll arrive on the My account page. Click Use your number as login.
- Slide the button to Off.
- From now on you'll no longer be able to log in with your mobile number. Click Cancel to return to the My Account page.