Have you registered with itsme and signed up with MyProximus? In that case, proceed as follows:
- Go to the MyProximus app. If you are asked to log in, go to step 3.
- If you want to log in, tap your name on the top left and then Add account.
- Click on Log in with itsme.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Send.
- Switch from the MyProximus app to the itsme app on your mobile and follow the instructions on the itsme app.
- Switch back to the MyProximus app, where you will be logged in.
Not able to log in? Check which situation applies to you and follow the steps of the solution proposed.
- itsme doesn't recognize your mobile number?
First register for itsme with the mobile number of your SIM card. More information can be found on the support pages of itsme.be.
- Have you forgotten your itsme code or changed your mobile or your SIM card?
Block your account via the itsme.be website. Next, open the app and register again. More information can be found on the support pages of itsme.be.
- Your itsme is blocked or you get an error message on the itsme app?
Consult the support pages of itsme.be
- Do you get an error message on MyProximus?
Perhaps you don’t have a MyProximus account. Register first.
You have a MyProximus account but still get an error message? It could be that Proximus is temporarily experiencing a technical problem. Please try again later.