- Via the MyProximus-app: Tap on Products .
Via the MyProximus website: Click on the button below and log in to MyProximus.
View My e-Press
- Check that you are logged in in MyProximus, as an administrator. Check as well if you see your fixed internet. If not, you should add this.
- Scroll down until you see My e‑Press. Can't see it though all conditions in step 2 are met? In that case you’re unfortunately not entitled to My e‑Press, unless you switch to an eligible pack (except Epic Combo).
- Click on My e‑Press, select Le Soir and click on Register.
- You will arrive on the registration page of Le Soir. Check what applies to you:
- If you already had an e-mail address to log in to Le Soir, fill it in at Connectez-vous à votre compte Le Soir and click on Je me connecte.
- If you do not yet have a Le Soir account, provide at Ou créez un compte your e-mail address to create an account. Fill in your other details and accept the conditions. Click on Je m'inscris.
- Click on Je me connecte à MyProximus, and on Je valide mon abonnement to confirm your access.
- Open Le Soir (app or website). Log in with the e-mail address you just provided and the corresponding password. From now on you will be able to read the newspaper in digital format or read all articles via the app or the web. You can use this same email address on different devices (computer, smartphone, tablet) to connect to the newspaper.