Exceeded your Internet volume?
You have, with your subscription, a monthly volume at your disposal for your mobile Internet and your fixed Internet. If you have (almost) used this up, you can get, or in some cases buy, more data.
If you exceed the data bundle for your mobile, you will be charged for every extra MB used.
For your subscription, you can, in most cases, buy extra data: a monthly data volume or an occasional volume of 500 MB. For Pay&Go, you can convert your credit into data.This allows you to surf via 4G in Belgium and within the EU. For your subscription, proceeds as follows:
Via the MyProximus app:
- Open the app and tap on Usage.
- Select the mobile number and scroll to Data.
- Tap Extra Data and choose the data option you want: monthly or one-time.
- Follow the procedure to confirm your order. Your new data volume is available after max. 15 minutes. Check it in MyProximus by tapping on your mobile number.
Via the MyProximus website:
- Log into MyProximus to view your products.
View your products
- Select the mobile number concerned.
- Click in Options on More Data (if you don't see this, click Available). Choose the additional data packageyou want.
- Follow the procedure to confirm your order. our new data volume is available after max. 15 minutes. Check it in MyProximus by clicking on your mobile number.
Not working? In that case, ask the administrator of your customer number to order extra data for you.
The new data option is not valid for the data that you already exceeded, it only gives you extra data from the moment you order it.
If you exceed your volume for fixed Internet (at home, in your business), you will not be charged extra for this. However, your speed will be limited till the first day of the next month. You will be informed timely by e-mail and/or texting. You have 2 possibilities:
- Continue to surf at this limited speed until the 1st day of the following month without extra costs. The next month, you will automatically get back your normal Internet speed.
- Order or activate extra volume for your fixed internet connection. Extra volume is a free or paying option, depending on the Internet subscription that you have. It will give you the insurance to be able to surf back at usual speed.
You can do this via MyProximus (app and website). Proceed as follows:
- Via the app? In the MyProximus app, tap Products.
Via the website? Click the button below and log in.
View your products
- Click on your subscription for fixed Internet.
- Under Options, choose an available Volume Pack of data and click the Order button.
- Follow the procedure to confirm your order. Your new data bundle will become available after a maximum of 15 minutes. You will notice this as your Internet speed will be back to normal.
If this doesn't work or you don't see the number for fixed Internet, ask the administrator of your customer number to order extra data for you.
Tip: Check your usage for fixed internet in the MyProximus app. We will also send you an e-mail and a text when your volume is almost used up.
Did you find this helpful?