As a new customer, you receive your first bill or payment statement, or as an existing customer, you opted for an additional product.
- If you opt for a new product or subscription, installation fees may apply in some cases. You will find them under one-time charges: see an example on a bill or payment statement.
- A subscription or product is billed per month. But if you order a new product during the course of the month, part of that month will be taken into account.
- You order a new subscription or an additional option which becomes effective on 20 April.
- In May, you receive a bill or payment statement which contains your subscription costs from 1 May through 31 May, but also from 20 April through 30 April.
- In June, you receive the bill or payment statement for 1 June through 30 June.
After that, your subsequent bills or payment statements are limited to one month (unless you change your products) and clearly show the expected subscription fee. You can view and compare your bills or payment statements online.
Want to know if your products are adapted to your usage profile? After a few months, check our recommendations on MyProximus, only via the website.