Lodging a complaint by phone or e-mail

Don't agree with an amount on your bill or payment statement? Do you have a persistent technical problem? If you can't find an answer in our online solutions, we are happy to help you by phone or e-mail.

Do it right

First, follow a couple of steps online. This way, we know who you are and what your problem is, and the right person can follow up your phone conversation or e-mail:

  1. Go to our contact page.
  2. Enter your phone number.
  3. Click the description that best matches your question or problem.
  4. Do you see A specific question? In that case, scroll further down.
  5. Choose how you want to contact us:
    • By phone? Click Call us.
      Fill in the number from which you are calling us. If you call us with that number within 15 minutes on 0800 55 800, you don't have to go through the options menu (press 1 for...). You will immediately get the right person on the line.
    • By e-mail? Click E-mail us.
      Check your phone number and fill in your e-mail address. Describe your problem as precisely as possible. You can also add an attachment. With all this information, your e-mail will reach the right person.

This is the fastest way of solving your problem.

Also read this

Whether you want to dispute an amount or report a technical problem, a few agreements apply.

How can you get the amount concerned refunded?

  • Still haven't paid the bill or payment statement concerned? Good news, because when you lodge a complaint you only have to pay the undisputed amount (unless it concerns pay-for numbers, pay-for text messages, services by third parties, or mobile payments).
    • If your complaint is found to be justified, we will deduct the disputed amount as an amount in your favor.
    • If your complaint is found to be unjustified, you will be informed that you still have to pay the disputed amount.

    NB: If you normally pay by direct debit and the bill or payment statement in question has not yet been submitted to your bank for payment, please contact our Customer Service. If the payment order has already been submitted, contact your bank.
  • Have you already paid your bill or payment statement? If your complaint is found to be justified, we will deduct the disputed amount as an amount in your favor from your next payment statement, or, for business customers, via a credit note.

When you contact our technical service, we will help you look for a solution. We may propose a visit by a technician to solve the problem. You can consult and manage your  appointment with a technician online.

Calling or e-mailing is the best option

We advise you not to go to a Proximus Shop with technical questions or questions about your bill or payment statement. Calling or e-mailing is therefore the best option.

Do you have a question?

Ask one of our advisors. Make your choice: