Pay your bill or payment statement automatically every month by direct debit. We will arrange your request or change with the bank.
Request direct debit
Request this via MyProximus (app or web). You must be registered on MyProximus and must be the administrator of your account. Then proceed as follows.
- Via the app? In the MyProximus app, tap Bills and then Pay by direct debit.
Via the website? Click the button below and log in.
Request direct debit
- You will arrive on the page Opt for direct debit. If you don't see this, you will need to become the administrator of the customer account.
- Enter your right bank account number (IBAN). If you don't have a Belgian account or can't enter a number, contact us by phone or e-mail.
- Verify that the correct numbers or packs are check marked: uncheck any bills or payment statements for which you don't want direct debit.
If you have more than one bill a month, you may need to set up a grouped direct debit.
- Click twice Confirm. We will then arrange the direct debit with your bank.
When the following statement appears on your bill or payment statement: "Your financial institution is requested to transfer this amount..." or "The amount will be debited from your account on ...", your bank has activated the direct debit. It will tell you also when is a direct debit settled. If it isn't mentioned, you will have to pay your bill or payment statement manually.
In all cases, you will continue to receive your bill or payment statement as you did before (by e-mail, via Zoomit or by post).
Change or end direct debit
- Want to use another bank account number or another payment date for your current direct debit?
Then contact our customer service by phone or e-mail, and have your bill or payment statement at hand.
- Like to keep your costs under control?
Define the maximum amount that can be debited from your account! For this, contact your bank.
- Want to dispute an amount on your bill or payment statement?
In that case, you can ask for a one-time or partial suspension of your direct debit. For this, contact your bank.
- Want to stop direct debit completely?
Call our customer service with your bill or payment statement at hand.