Pay-for calls, pay-for text messages and services by third parties
Have you taken part in televoting for your favorite TV artist? Have you purchased a public transport ticket or a car park ticket per text message? Have you bought digitally an app or number? Your Netflix subscription on Proximus TV?
These services or purchases are provided by an external service provider.
Where are they on your bill or payment statement?
These amounts are grouped together on your bill or payment statement. They are broken down into 2 sections:
- In the Consumption section, you will find the calling charges that are billed according to our normal rates.
- In the section Services provided by third parties (on the last page) you will find the amount payable for using the services. We pass on this amount in full to the service provider(s) concerned when you pay it.
If you need a separate bill for these services, please contact the service provider in question.
How can you view these amounts in detail?
For the previous months, for which you received a bill or payment statement, you can view the details (date, amount, provider) via MyProximus (only via the website). For this you must logged in as the administrator of the customer account:
- Via the app: tap on Bills.
Via the website: click the button below and log in.
View your bill or payment statement
- Select the month you want to view and click on Check usage details or on Details.
- Select in the colomn = €0 the filter ≠ €0 to show only the amounts above or outside your bundle. In the column Type you get, for all your numbers, more information about each amount, also for services by third parties.
For the ongoing month, you can also view mobile payments (purchases you have made via your mobile or tablet) in the MyProximus app (Products>My mobile>More details about your usage>Mobile payments). These will appear between 30 minutes and 48 hours after your purchase and will remain visible till the end of the month.
How do you contest an amount?
For more information about your purchase or service, please contact the supplier first. Follow the steps below.
- Check the amount in detail, as described above.
- Find the contact details of the service provider in question.
- Contact the service provider, who has the required information and can reimburse you.
We advise you to pay your Proximus bill or payment statement on time and in full. In case the service provider doesn’t react to your e-mail or phone call, you can contact us.
How do you limit or block them?
If you want to limit these types of purchases in the future, you can set a limit for mobile payments or you can stop pay-for text messages and block pay-for numbers.
You can consult a detailed manual about services by third parties.