- In the 1st tab, add the details for the employees you want to give access to VMS.
Language will determine the language of the interface in MyProximus, you will not be able to change it unless you contact the VMS administration again. There are 2 different profiles: administrator or user. An administrator will always have to define rights for a user.
- Send the form to the VMS administration.
- Once you’ve received the login details from the VMS administration, log in to MyProximus with an administrator account.
- Click on Services and Number Management.
- Click on Administration in the top menu.
- If you have not created a user profile before, click on User Profiles in the left menu and New. Give your new profile a name, check the rights you want to give the user and click Save.
- Click User Administration in the left menu. Click on the name of the user you would like to assign a new profile to.
- In the User Profile field, select the profile you just created and click Save.
- Your user will now be able to log in with the given rights.