Reset your PLC adapters
Is the LED indicator of one of your CPL adapters red? Does your TV or Internet connection not work properly? Reset the CPL adapters.
Choose your PLC adapter. Does it have 1 or 3 LEDs?
Your device has 2 or 4 LEDs? It is not a PLC but a Wi-Fi Extender.
PLC with 1 light indicator
- Press for at least 12 seconds on the button located on the side of each CPL adapter. The LED indicator should go out.
- Disconnect the CPL adapters.
- Reconnect them to other electric sockets, preferably located in the same room. Wait 45 seconds.
- Next, press for 1 second on the button located on the side of each of the CPL adapters.
- Wait until the LED indicator is solid white again. Your CPL adapters are now reset.
- Reconnect them in the location of your choice.
PLC with 3 light indicators
Reset your PLC adapters if the dLAN LED that looks like a house is no longer green.
- Leave the adapters connected to the electrical power and press the button next to the cable entry port for about 20 seconds (until the power LED goes out). Do this for the 2 adapters, in any order.
- After the adapters have been reset, they have to be reconfigured. For this, disconnect the cables of the adapters and unplug the adapters from the wall socket.
- Plug the 2 adapters into 2 sockets located in the same room if possible (it doesn't matter which room).
- Press the button next to the cable entry port of one of the adapters (once will do).
- Then press the button of the 2nd adapter (also once).
- The adapters will now reconfigure.
Once the DLAN LED that looks like a house is lit solid green, the configuration is completed and you can plug in the devices again in their original locations (don't forget to plug in the cable again).
If you have a 3rd or 4th adapter
- Plug in the adapter in the same room as one of the other 2 adapters (it doesn't matter which room).
- Press the button of the adapter that is already reconfigured (once will do).
- Then press the button of the 3rd or 4th adapter (also once).
- Wait until the DLAN LED that looks like a house on the 3rd or 4th adapter is lit solid green.
- Plug in the adapters again in their original locations and don't forget to plug in the cables again.