- Log in to MyProximus.
Log in to MyProximus
Do you not have a MyProximus account or are you not an administrator for your company? Register here.
- In the Support menu, click on Create a support ticket.
- Choose the topic and details of your question. In this example, we opted for Electronic invoicing under the Invoice topic.
- Fill in the form: the fields may differ depending on the topic of your question, so we will only discuss the main fields here.
- Single or multiple accounts: if you want to make the change for multiple accounts at the same time via an Excel template, click on multiple accounts.
- Proximus customer account: you can find this on the first page of your invoice. If you have become a customer of ours recently or received a new customer account, your customer account might not be recognized, but you can proceed anyway.
- Preferred effective date: choose a date on which you would like to implement the change. If you don't choose a date, we will implement the change as soon as possible.
- Do you have any other remarks? Provide a sufficiently detailed explanation so we can process your request.
- Do you want to upload any files (after submitting the request)?: Choose Yes if you would like to add attachments to your request. NB: you cannot add the files until after you have clicked on Submit this request.
- Click on Submit this request. You will receive a confirmation of your request and will be kept informed by e-mail of changes in your request.