You need to be an admin user to create a case.
Cases are collections of conversations. For example: One of your customers has contacted you and has spoken to 5 of your employees. You can group this customer’s conversations and give access to all 5 employees to listen to the recordings, while normally they would not have access rights.
To create a case, follow these steps:
- Go to Data and click on Manage Cases.
- Click on Add New Case.
- Choose a title for your case.
- Choose a label for your case: you can choose an existing label or create a new one by clicking on New label. If you create a new label, you will need to choose a title and colour for it.
- Extend Access to List Conversations, Extend Access to Play Back Conversations click on None, you do not need to add the users they will be added with the Authorization Requests. For more information on these options, see the topic Request access to a case.
- Add/Remove Labels in Case To/From Conversations should be set on Owner; it allows removing a conversation from this case by removing the label. For more information on these options, see the topic Request access to a case.
- Click Save.