Have you forgotten the login or password for Public Wi-Fi hotspots? Or do you wish to change them? Only as the owner of the account, you can request your login and/or configure a new login or password in MyProximus at any time.
- Log in to manage your Public Wi-Fi hotspot account(s).
- If more than one Public Wi-Fi hotspots account has been assigned to you, first choose the subscription (fixed Internet, mobile Internet or mobile phone) linked to the account for which you wish to change the login or password.
- You now see your current login. Click the Modify link beside your current login and password to change them.
- Choose a new login or a new password:
- Your password should be made up of exactly 8 characters, with at least one letter and one numeral.
- Your login must always end with @proximuswifi.be. Choose a set of 1 to 30 characters for the part preceding the "@".
- Click Confirm to save the changes.
Don't forget to connect with your new login and password if you wish to keep connecting automatically to Public Wi-Fi hotspots.