Want to watch your favorite movie or TV series? Discover Pickx.
A smooth start with Proximus
Make the most of your products... and enjoy!
New product? Discover all the things you can do!
Fast, comfortable Internet at home: the basics!
- Define the name and password of your Wi-Fi network; it makes things easier.
- If you have a new mobile phone, tablet or computer, connect your device to your Wi-Fi network.
- Want to use your e-mail address? You can configure e-mail on your own mobile phone, tablet or computer.
- Protect yourself and your children: surf safely! Read how to install Norton Family Premier.
Before you start using your mobile phone, it's better to know the basics.
- Want to call on your landline? Get to know your device: consult the manual of your corded or cordless phone.
- Want to configure, manage and listen to your voicemail? Forward calls or conduct a three-party call? Find out how to configure your services on your landline.
- Want to surf, e-mail, or download apps? Configure your mobile phone or tablet: interactively and step by step!
- Want to watch TV, manage files, or follow football on your mobile phone or tablet? It's possible, with these handy apps.
Know the basics? Go a step further and personalize your product.
Want to record a program? Looking for a new movie? Want an extra screen at home or on the go? It's all possible with TV!
- Never miss your favorite program: recording a program couldn't be easier! Still missed it? You can watch a program up to 36 hours after it was broadcast: use TV Replay.
- A night in front of the TV? Choose a movie or concert from our extensive catalog. Want to binge-watch a series? Check the offer on Netflix. How? Simply press the On Demand button on your remote control.
- Not at home? Watch your favorite programs on the go, on your mobile phone or tablet: install the TV app and watch television at your own pace. Or record programs remotely!
- Can't agree who can watch what? It's smarter to open a second screen to watch TV.
Surf everywhere: at home, on the go, in Belgium and abroad. Smart, affordable, and easy!
- At home, you surf with your mobile phone or computer via Wi-Fi, and on the go, via 3G or 4G. What's the difference between Wi-Fi and mobile Internet (3G or 4G)?
- Free surfing on the go? Be smart and activate Public Wi-Fi. It's easy, since your device switches to free Wi-Fi Hotspots on its own.
- Take your mobile phone or tablet and connect it with a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
For what do you use your mobile phone, tablet or landline the most? Adapt your device to your needs!
- If you are going away, find out how to switch off your Wi-Fi. Also, find out what the LED lights on your modem mean.
- Call forwarding, anonymous calling, smart services – configure these options for your landline.
- Want to surf, make calls and receive calls while abroad? Consult our roaming rates and special options.
- Download handy apps on your mobile phone or tablet: check your usage with MyProximus, watch TV everywhere, save your photos and files in the Cloud, etc.
Problem? Fixed in no time!
No image or sound? Lost your recording? You can fix the problem in no time.
- Is everything properly connected? Check the cables of your Internet, TV and fixed line. Your cleaning lady, toddler or even your dog could have accidently unplugged a cable…
- A basic rule when your TV or Internet fails: restart your devices.
- Your decoder is working but nothing shows up on the screen? Take your remote control and connect the decoder with the right entry of your TV set.
- Want to know more? You will find step-by-step instructions in our handy videos on YouTube.
If your Internet keeps crashing or Wi-Fi is too slow, we will help you look for the cause and find a solution.
- No Internet? Check whether the cables of your Internet, TV and fixed line are properly connected. Then, in the right order: restart your devices.
- You have Internet at home, but the Wi-Fi connection is slow – how come? You can improve your wifi in a few steps.
- Internet on your computer, but not on your mobile phone or tablet? Connect to the Wi-Fi network or configure your mobile phone or tablet for mobile Internet (3G or 4G): select your device and click on Internet.
Want specific functions for your device? Is your device locked or lost? Take action.
Avoid problems: maintenance tips and more!
Regular maintenance + smart tips = better, worry-free use.
- Give your computer, mobile phone, tablet, and TV a break. Switching them off completely and restarting them works wonders.
- Do you surf via Wi-Fi? Your modem and decoder communicate via Wi-Fi? To get a strong signal, don't place these devices close to jammers, such as microwaves or elevators.
- Give your decoder some breathing space: enough room and good air circulation will prevent problems caused by rises in temperature.
- If a storm is forecast, unplug your devices as a precaution.
- Let your decoders stay on during the night. We will run the latest software updates while you sleep.
Smart owner, smart mobile phone.
- Always charge your mobile phone completely and regularly restart your device. This will refresh the memory and operation!
- Also protect your smartphone and tablet with an antivirus program. Norton Security ensures secure mobile surfing.
- Avoid glass damage! Protect your smartphone or tablet: buy a screen cover online or at a Proximus shop.