Getting started with MyProximus – "How to register for MyProximus"
MyProximus can be used by two types of users: Access Owners and Delegate Users.
1. Access Owner:
First, the company designates a manager from among its employees, called the Access Owner.
The Access Owner will be recognized as the administrator of the company's MyProximus account.
As the administrator, he or she will be authorized to manage:
- the account
- the other users (Delegate Users) and their access
- Registration (Access Owner): follow the registration steps below
2. Delegate user:
Delegate Users have limited access to MyProximus and the available applications (e.g. bill analysis). This limit is established by the Access Owner, who has to approve the employee's request to become a Delegate User.
- Registration (Delegate User): follow steps 8 and 10 of the registration process.
3. Registration in 10 steps:
- The company designates one Access Owner.
- The Access Owner fills in the registration form.
- Checkmark the box "Accept the terms and conditions of the contract".
- Send the completed form by clicking submit.
- Provide additional information by telephone (received call)
- Sign, scan and return the "Contractual Agreement" received by e-mail.
- Confirmation of the creation of the Access Owner received by e-mail.
- Creation of other accesses (Access to MyProximus as a Delegate User)
- Follow the registration process by first choosing a login and password and by providing the other information requested.
- On the next screen, enter you customer number in the section "I want to manage my fixed products" and on the following screen select the applications you want access to.
- The Access Owner approves your registration.
- Click the link contained in the e-mail 'Confirm your MyProximus login' sent to your address.
- Registration is completed.
- Creation/Approval of the Delegate User's request by the Access Owner.
- Connect to MyProximus as Access Owner / Delegate User
Via our site or download our app.
Mobile Delegate User creation
- Follow the registration process by first choosing a login and password and by providing the other information required.
- On the next screen, enter your mobile number in the section "You only have mobile products?" and click "Send my activation code".
- After that, you have to enter the code you receive by text message and follow the procedure to complete your registration.
- At the same time, your Access Owner should give you access to the necessary applications.