- Tap the icon and select Scheduler.
- Tap the icon to create a new timeslot. If the timeslot already exists, delete it first to avoid conflicts. To delete a timeslot, swipe left over the timeslot and tap .
- Select one or more days and a start hour and end hour for your schedule. The minimum duration of a timeslot is 5 minutes.
- Choose a status: private, professional or on duty:
- Private: calls are not supervised by the telephone exchange.
- Professional: calls are supervised by the telephone exchange. In case of no answer, calls are transferred to the telephone exchange voicemail. During outgoing calls your fixed number is displayed.
- On duty: calls to your fixed number are supervised by the telephone exchange and will be presented to your mobile device. Calls from your mobile device are not supervised by the telephone exchange, only calls made from your fixed line are. In case of no answer, calls to your fixed number (not answered on your mobile) are transferred to the telephone exchange voicemail while calls to your mobile number are transferred to your mobile voicemail. During outgoing calls your mobile number is displayed.
- Tap Save.
Turn off scheduling and select a manual status:
Note: when you turn off your schedule, your status is no longer automatically adapted.
- Open the home screen.
- Move the slider to the left (grey) next to Use planning. If you only have an on indicator, your schedule can only be adapted by your administrator.
- Change your status to Private, Professional or On duty.
You can also turn you schedule on or off by tapping the icon and selecting Scheduler. Move the slider next to Schedule to the left to turn it off (grey) or to the right to turn it on (purple).