The digital workplace
Connect and empower your workforce and your customers
- Keep working during corona
- Work from home safely
- Meet online smoothly
Reinventing your workplace has different facets
- Empower your employees with the right tools and let them work from anywhere
- Collaborate efficiently in a secured environment
- Simplify human resources procedures
- Train and support your employees
- From user to office devices: your employees benefit from a personal top-class service
- A suitable (mobile) device, that fits every user
- Device management and security go hand in hand
- Infrastructure on-site or in the cloud
- Ensure top-notch coverage everywhere
- Surf at the speed of light thanks to fiber
- Connect your office via a smart network
- Set up virtual meetings with well-equipped workspaces
- Make customer experience priority with an omnichannel reachability
- Stay connected via your contact center in the cloud
- Guarantee an all-round customer service
- Digitize administrative procedures and monitor your customer touchpoints 24/7
How ready is your company to embrace the new business normal?
Take the test in less than 3 minutes
"Permanent accessibility thanks to Microsoft Teams"
6,000 business leaders count on Voka Vlaams-Brabant services, whatever the situation. Proximus Digital workplace allows Voka employees to work as a team safely and efficiently - from any location. That way, members are guaranteed support.
Agoria on cloud nine with Proximus Accelerator SpearIT
Technology federation Agoria has chosen Proximus Accelerator SpearIT as a digital workplace and cloud partner. SpearIT will use Microsoft technology at Agoria, supplemented by extra services such as security, user analytics and adoption.
"10% remote consultation from now on"
Not only the doctors and staff at UZ Brussel, but also the patients discovered remote as a new channel. "Remote consultations can't replace everything," says CEO Marc Noppen, "although I do think that we'll continue to do about 10% of all consultations this way in the future, too."