Yes, you need to take all Proximus devices and cabling with you when you’re moving.
Moving your business?
A worry-free experience
A few clicks and all will be arranged!
Select the move adapted to your situation
Move your Internet, landline, TV (and mobile)
Give notice of your move 6 weeks in advance. The technician will make sure all is installed when you’re moving your offices.
Move fee: €48,76 1
€ 0 in case of a pack Bizz All-in or Bizz Office2
What will we do for your move?
Full installation by an experienced technician
Continue surfing, calling with customers and watching TV without worries
Only a mobile subscription
Changing your billing address is dead easy and free, via MyProximus. Only for customers with a mobile subscription that’s not managed through a company or third party.
Building or renovating?
Connect your new business location to the Proximus infrastructure during the building/renovation phase!
Test your Internet and TV possibilities
- Do I move the Proximus devices?
- How will I stay updated about my move?
You’ll find info about your move in the MyProximus app, if you are the account administrator. It’s possible to consult or modify your appointment there.
We will also proactively communicate:
- Confirmation of your move request via e-mail
- 2 days before your actual move, we text you
- 30 minutes before arriving, the technician calls to confirm his visit
- During the installation, the technician is available for questions
- No cabling? Check our wireless solutions
Not a fan of cabling? Count on our wireless solutions to connect your decoder to your modem.
- Need a better mobile coverage at the office?
You’d like to benefit from a better mobile coverage in your home? Consider it done with the Mobile Coverage Extender!
- All is easier with the electronic bill
Make sure no bill gets lost and cause deactivation of your services, don’t forget to request a mail forwarding. Or choose an electronic bill, that’s even easier!