By providing Proximus infrastructure in the public domain, we ensure that future customers can use our services or those of another provider that uses our network.
As from 1 May 2018, Proximus, like other utility companies, will charge for works in the public domain, in lots where new streets are being built. In practice, this means:
- €500 (VAT incl.) study cost per project
- €95 (VAT incl.)/living unit (house, apartment or business unit)
Note! The trenches are not provided by Proximus as part of the infrastructure works and must therefore be provided by you.
- There are two exceptions to this change:
- If you placed a request before 1 May 2018, your project remains free of charge, even if we carry out works after that date.
- If you concluded a partner agreement with Proximus, or would like to, this new measure does not apply to you. Want more information about a partnership with Proximus? Contact us! We will get back to you within a week.
For each new request you submit from 1 May 2018, you will receive an offer in advance, which gives you a clear idea of the costs of your project. After the works, you will receive a bill.