Know your customer
Published on 03/01/2020 in Sectors
Optimize your marketing campaigns and new points of sale based on customer data from inside and outside your store.
The location of a store in relation to your customer base is crucial for success. Yet knowing the customer behavior in your store is even important.
Get insights on:
- Benchmark Location Analytics
Analyse the performance of your shops compared to the competition or to other shops within your portfolio.
- Advertising optimisation
Identify the best way to communicate with your customers.
- Customer Profiling
Identify who your customers are or which ones you are missing.
1. Location analytics
Enrich your analytics outside the store to determine the best location for a new point of sale:
- Where do I open a location successfully?
- Can I close a location? Which one?
- What's my market share in each region or area?
2. Customer analytics
Insights in your customer's behavior helps you make adjustments that resonate better with your customers.
- What's your customer like?
- What is the behavior of your customer?
- What's the available income of your customers?
- Where can my ideal customer be found?
- What is my customer doing outside my area?
- How loyal is my customer?
- Your visitors’ heat map
- What are the best ways and channels to reach out to my customers?
3. The retail dashboard
The retail dashboard is where everything comes together. It provides you with a bird’s eye view of all your customers:
- Your current customers when used in an already existing location.
- Your future customers, in case you’re considering opening a new branch.
Get insights on customer data from inside and outside your store.